Skip to content
- Booking is always subject to availability (we advise at least 4-6 months in advance).
- The summer months and Bank holidays are the busiest times for weddings, therefore 6-9 months notice is required.
- All wedding cakes are individually designed and created; therefore, we never overbook our work. This enables us to devote the care and attention to each order to produce cakes of outstanding quality.
- A deposit secures your date and the design of your cake can be completed at this time or nearer to your wedding date, if you wish.
- Some couples have firm ideas of how they want their wedding cake to look, whilst others just don’t know where to begin. Either way, a personal, no-obligation consultation is the first step to designing your bespoke wedding cake.
- The inspiration for the design of your cake comes from our discussion of your likes, dislikes, themes, colours and the vision you have of your special day. Sinead will determine the sizes of your cakes and work out how many tiers you need.
- Prices vary depending on the number of tiers, types of cakes, designs of the cakes and the types of flowers you desire.